Soldering is not my specialty, however, I could not come up with another method to model the tree structure. Therefore the above images show my attempt at soldering copper to copper. The longest member is apparently not real copper therefore no matter how hot the soldering iron was it would not take to the solder. After many trials and experimentation, it still would not hold, therefore I used masking tape at that point. The proportion and general curve of the members are correct. It is not as detailed as I would have liked because it is a time-consuming process and, unfortunately, I did not have the correct clamps for the process.